At Master of Code Global, we are a team of experts developing custom world-class digital experiences for web, mobile, as well as conversational chat and voice solutions empowered by AI.
Founded in 2004, with more than 250+ Masters globally, and 400+ projects delivered, our solutions have been used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. Our diverse portfolio includes global brands, enterprises, as well as successful startups, such as Golden State Warriors, T-Mobile, LivePerson, World Surf League, MTV, Aveda, Jo Malone, Infobip, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Post, Glia, and others.
Our team consists of true AI Masters, experts capable of unleashing the full potential of technologies. We make communications easier through a combination of technologies and passion for great customer experience. Our adaptive and growth-oriented mindset allows us to discover unexpected ways for people and technology to interact. We foster long-term relationships with our team members, offering a balanced blend of freedom and responsibility. There are no barriers across the company, and our leadership team is always within reach. Our relationships are built on transparency, honesty, and mutual respect, establishing trust from day one.
Here at Master of Code Global (MOCG) we are expanding our DevOps community of experts and looking for a DevOps specialist to join the team in the fintech area and work both with client infrastructure and project itself. We are developing a high-quality easing platform that is being used by B2B and B2C end customers.
Required background and skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, with a focus on managing Debian and RHEL-based distributions (managing packages and system configuration)
- Basic kernel knowledge to troubleshoot and address potential issues
- Extensive experience with AWS services
- Knowledge of basic security concepts related to AWS
- Experience with operating services such as ECS, RDS, S3, EFS, EC2, VPC, Secrets, and IAM
- Experience with backup concepts and multi-region operations within the AWS environment
- Ability to design and maintain infrastructure using Terraform
- Profound understanding of CI/CD principles (preferably with GitLab)
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- English level – Upper-Intermediate
- Design and maintain infrastructure using Terraform, ensuring version control
- Manage and optimize AWS services, implementing and enforcing security best practices
- Collaborate with development, security, and other cross-functional teams to facilitate efficient workflows
- Ensure documentation is kept up-to-date with changes in the environment
- Develop and maintain backup strategies for critical data and systems
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Greylog or similar
- Warsaw / Poland Remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.