Project Manager (Conversational)
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development agency. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg). Amongst our portfolio of 400+ successfully delivered projects our clients today include T-Mobile, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Here at Master of Code our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of.
Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
Our ideal PM Master is:
- Servant Leader
- Team player
- Aware of cultural differences and is able to articulate and mitigate that across the MOC teams and our Clients
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with team members located in different time zones and geographical locations
- Excellent communicator (we work with enterprise-level customers and partner with the domain leaders, so it is crucial that PM can be an effective client-facing mediator between the company and its clients)
- Experienced in defining project goals, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets as well as robust stakeholders management (both internal and external)
- Business-oriented. Able to proactively identify business opportunities for how MOC can help Clients make their development more efficient and/or business more successful
- Passionate for IT and at least a bit Tech savvy (basic understanding of complete software development lifecycle from the programming and systems engineering perspective that enable you to participate in the high level technical discussions)
Required background and skills:
- 4+ years of solid experience in Project Management within IT
- English – Advanced
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong experience in risk management
- Understanding the SDLC specifics (We do not expect the PM to have a developer background. But we expect him/her to understand the project architecture/tech risks on a good level so that is able to make the project decisions together with the team.)
- Experience with enterprise grade projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in stakeholders management and conflict resolutions
- Business ethical attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Product mindset
- Able to make and own decisions
- Passionate about clear project documentation
- Experience working with Clients based in North America
- Take full PM responsibility for the project as expected by the PMI based practices. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communication, risks, stakeholders expectations and clients satisfaction
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with Chapter Leads
- Be a Servant Leader
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities.
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing company’s processes improvements and drive the change where needed
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demoes, progress reports, retrospectives, payments, etc.)
- Robust project’s reporting, including documentation, detailed project status updates, team performance monitoring, etc.
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.