HR Administrator__duplicate TEST
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our e-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun, and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvement.
Required background and skills:
- 1+ years of HR experience within IT/multinational environment
- Experience in cross-organizational, cross-cultural and cross-functional team work
- Intermediate + level of English language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong data analytics skills
- Initiative, attentive, responsible, organized and flexible
- Experience with and understanding of various HRIS and/or ATS
- Be MOCG culture & values (Company DNA) Evangelist.
- Integration and support of HR processes on the same level all across all MOCG offices (Europe, North America).
- Follow existing HR processes, draft and optimize documents when needed while focusing on preserving company DNA and values.
- Adhere HR tool (MastersModule) and advise on optimization
- Process data for compensation and benefit (payroll)
- Serve as the contact point for company policies clarification by responding to masters’ requests
- Process surveys and data analysis
- Procure office administering provision and related expenses/ compensations
- Contribute to HR statistical report by providing up-to-date data
- Provide support with travel arrangements to masters and related expenses reimbursements
- Support organization of social activities to boost company culture (company presents, team buildings, summer/ winter parties, etc.)
- Kyiv / Ukraine Remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.