Business Analyst (Professional services)
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal), and the US (Seattle). For over 5 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that’s successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun, and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
We’re building a solution for the leasing company to help calculate leasing options for the customers and collect client’s requests for the car leasing. All of the approval processes will be automated and integrated into the system. The solution is developed to be easily scalable for different markets. We use the latest JAVA stack, React.js, and BPMN engine to build the solution.
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects, fintech business field
- Experience in gathering and formalization/regulation of requirements
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes as well as in creating system prototypes and user interfaces
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Being self-independent and proactive
- Nice to have experience collaboration with Clients from Europe
- Collect and analyze software requirements and turn them into high quality requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time, and resources to deploy solutions
- Visualize complex solutions, validate and verify solution requirements
- Communicate with stakeholders daily, handle business questions and deliver business answers, translate technical findings for non-technical teams and vice versa
- Maintain and improve requirement management and/or software development processes through the whole project life cycle
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.